Exom is looking for a full-time Front-End Web Developer who is passionate, talented, a go-getter, and ready to get actively involved.
What we are looking for
Leadership, autonomy and initiative. As a member of the team, you will participate in the creation and maintenance of a dynamic web application. We are looking for someone with experience who can take charge quickly.
Role and responsibilities
- Create and maintain clean, efficient, secure, and well-architected code that conforms to established standards;
- Design responsive interfaces that are both efficient and user-friendly;
- Create and maintain functionality on a Node.js server that communicates with external devices (e.g., IoT devices, remote databases, etc.);
- Be inspired by current trends in interface design (UI) and user experience (UX);
- Work closely with team members;
- Add and maintain appropriate documentation at the code level;
- Proactively identify software and process improvement opportunities and propose constructive solutions;
- Identify new technologies that could improve or accelerate development work;
- Detect and resolve bugs and usability issues and prevent their recurrence;
- Create and meet deadlines for multiple projects and stakeholders.
- A university degree or college diploma in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Significant experience with technologies like Node JS and React JS;
- Experience with GitHub or other source code manager;
- Experience in reading functional specifications;
- Good understanding of web standards, accessibility and best practices;
- Professional command of French and English, both oral and written;
- It is a plus if you also have experience with…
- Hapi joi
- Have a sense of initiative, be autonomous and motivated;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn from other technologies and new ways of doing things;
- Ability to adapt and master a mix of rapidly changing environments;
- Ability to work independently or in a team;
- Be attentive to details (visual, functional, and others) and able to suggest corrections or improvements;
- Be organized and know how to manage your time well;
- Demonstrate responsibility and commitment;
- Have a positive attitude.
What we offer
- An environment in which decisions are made efficiently;
- Work will be dynamic, interesting, and challenging in a respectful and healthy work environment;
- The opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team;
- The possibility of evolving in a high growth market with many opportunities.
- Young and dynamic team, friendly environment;
- Quality of life: healthy and stimulating work environment focused on work-life balance and employee well-being;
- Training and professional development.
- Salary according to skills